Terms & Conditions
- By using or accessing this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions listed in this website (T&Cs). If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions, please do not use this website.
- This Terms & Conditions covers all our services. However, there are specific conditions covering install work for special contracts.
- All goods sold by DRATECH come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer law (ACL).
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. However this does not include the data or information stored on a device or computer and in most cases a payment will be required to restore data if possible to do so.
- Parts and Software are covered by the manufacture warranty and must be directed to the manufacture.
Repaired By Manufacturer:
- Goods presented for repair or issues may need to be repaired by the Manufacture.
- Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods or services.
Prices and Order Acceptance:
- All prices shown on this website and invoicing are in AUD, are subjected to change without notice, and exclude 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Prices change from time to time, and all our prices are in (AUD) and exclude Australian GST. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers. Please note that an order is an offer to purchase, and does not constitute a binding contract inti it is accepted by us.
- A binding contract only exists when we deliver your order.
- If we decline your order after a payment for the order has been processed and or received we will contact you with the details and refund the payment in full.
- Product descriptions are not warranted by DRATECH as correct, complete, current, and reliable or error free. If the product is not as described, please return the product with all its original packaging.
- We will acknowledge acceptance of your offer (contract) by emailing your order acceptance.
- We required payments for all products to be cleared before delivery.
- Some services or products over $2000 will require a deposit.
- Ownership of any product which you purchased will only be transferred to you when we received and cleared your payment in full.
- We do not accept credit card transactions.
- We are not responsible for any delay associated with processing your order caused by third-party or by supplier.
- You may change or cancel an order status but may incur a fee if order or work has commenced.
- Payment is required 14 days from date of invoice.
Shipping & Delivery Policy:
- Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location.
- Shipping costs and options are set out on your order form or quotation.
- We aim to ship all accepted orders, where products are in stock, as soon as possible.
Returns, Refunds & Exchange:
- You are solely responsible for your purchase selection, so please choose your products carefully before purchasing and placing your order with us.
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
- But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a MAJOR problem. This is when the item:
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Fails to operate correctly.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
- You must pay for return shipping.
- DRATECH provides a 12 months from the purchase date on service we provide. But the manufacturer of a failed item or product will issue the warranty and repair work as per their terms and conditions.
- We have the right to substitute the goods / parts with a similar one.
- If you have goods which you believe is faulty, please ensure that you thoroughly test it before calling the manufacturer.
- If services which you notify to us because it appears faulty and later found not be so or if the goods are faulty and where the goods are NOT under warranty, you may incur an administrative fee.
- Goods will not be returned to you or tested until you have paid any administrative fee and return postage fee.
- You need to provide proof of purchase when you are making a warranty claim.
- You must return goods in its original packaging, or well packed so that the goods do not sustain any damage in transit. You must also return all software and manuals when you do so.
- You must not return any software you claim to be defective. Under no circumstances will we accept returned software. We provide no warranty whatsoever with respect to any software.
- Images on DRATECH website are for illustration only.
- DRATECH reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- DRATECH reserves the rights to change/alter Terms & Conditions of our website and services without prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to check the websites for any changes.
- We reserve the right to reject your order for products or services purchased through the Online Content or direct, including but not limited to if the products are not available, if there is an error in the description or price of the requested products or if there is an error in your order. If we reject your order, we will endeavor to notify you by email of our rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time thereafter and give you the option of reconfirming your order, changing your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund.